Friday, September 16, 2011

Well I Did It! 365 Days Of My Blog, Today! Did You Know?

Did you know that 365 days ago today I committed to writing a one year blog? Well, today is day 365 and I would like to thank all my followers on Facebook, Twitter and the Internet for your support over the past year. I would also like to thank my husband John for the encouragement needed. I am going to have a book published and will continue a new blog shortly on "Things You Didn't Know". Just remember you can continue to search through my blog simonesknowsherbs.blogspot.com for home remedies, information and answers to your questions. You can always "Ask Simone", I will still be available if you have any specific questions about herbal remedies and spices for good health.         
                                                                            Thank you again and God Bless, Simone
                          
                                                                          

No comments: